• The Good2Give, Workplace Giving Australia and ShareGift Australia group of companies provide innovative giving solutions that make it easy for corporates, shareholders, donors and charities to connect.
• Good2Give’s core strategic objectives are advocacy, service delivery, corporate advisory and platform delivery.
• Good2Give have their own giving platform that supports over 22,000 donors with access to over 2,500 charities.
• Workplace Giving Australia was one of the pioneers who made it possible for Australians to make donations.
David Mann, CEO Good2Give 澳大利亚和新西兰
David Mann joined Good2Give as Chief Executive Officer at the end of 2021. David is an experienced senior executive with an extensive background in strategy, operations and technology. He has led successful businesses in Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Most recently, David was the Managing Director for Accenture’s Mergers & Acquisition practice in Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Africa. He previously led the Management Consulting practice across 澳大利亚和新西兰 following his running of the UK and Ireland Management Consulting business, while concurrently advising national and international clients.
In addition, David currently serves as a Director for Tour de Cure Australia, and as Chair of its Audit & Risk Committee. He is also a Board member of The Consortium Clemenger and a founding partner of Harrow Advisory. David is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, holds an MBA from INSEAD, a Masters of Accounting and Finance and a Bachelor of Laws.
• IDIS works towards strengthening Brazilian society through the design and implementation of projects that contribute to the philanthropic ecosystem.
• The three core objectives of IDIS are offering advisory services on strategic philanthropy, the development of social impact projects and the generation of knowledge.
• IDIS serves individuals, families, businesses, family run institutions and foundations along with civil society organisations.
Paula Fabiani, CEO IDIS
During career Paula has worked in the fields of philanthropy and giving culture, being at the forefront of initiatives such as Pesquisa Doação Brasil (Brazilian pioneer research on individual giving), the Brazilian Philanthropy Forum and the Brazilian Endowment Coalition. In 2020, she won the Social Entrepreneur Award, run by Folha de S.Paulo, one of Brazil´s major media outlets, for the leadership of the Emergency Health Fund – Coronavirus Brazil. Idis was voted the best Brazilian philanthropy organisation in 2022 by Brazil’s “Best NGO Awards”. In the field of political influence, she was successful in passing two laws, at the state and federal levels. Author of two books on Endowments and a book on Early Childhood, Paula is the only Brazilian certified in SROI (Social Return on Investment) impact assessment methodology by Social Value UK.
• BCause is the oldest and smallest member of the 别错过今年BOB手机版官网官方APP入口(独一无二 2023全新爆料), joining in 1995.
• BCause works to encourage individuals, organisations and communities to develop a giving culture and promote social 投资.
• BCause manages several thematic funds supported by private and corporate donations.
• BCause offers a tax efficient giving through their verification programme. Their main focus is supporting CSR programmes, enabling payroll giving and cross-border giving.
• BCause can facilitate tax-efficient overseas donations from the USA and 18 European countries.
CEO Profile: Elitsa Barakova, Executive Director BCause
Before assuming her current role, she served as a programme co-ordinator and Acting Director for BCause (then BCAF), where she led grantmaking projects, worked on launching payroll giving, online and SMS giving, as well as corporate donor services.
Elitsa holds a Masters Degree on Management of Education and Social Education from Sofia University and training certificates in fundraising, advocacy and NGO management, as well as CSR-related topics. Elitsa sits on the boards of UN Global Compact Bulgarian Network, International Youth Award Foundation, Co-chairs AmCham HR/CSR Committee and is a member of Social Economy permeant group with the Minister of Labour and Social Policy.
• Set up in 1998, CAF India is a registered not-for-profit organisation that promotes the culture of strategic giving by making giving more effective and supporting NGOs become more successful.
• CAF India work with both corporate and individual donors to offer a suite of ways in which to give safely and tax efficiently. Some of their main services include payroll giving, advisory support, grant management, capacity building and NGO due diligence.
CEO 简介： Nivedita Narain, CEO CAF India
Dr. Narain, Nivedita is a nationally recognised development professional with over 25 years of multilevel national experience. Her skills encompass a wide range of development sector approaches, including strategic leadership, corporate social responsibility, philanthropy, organisational development and sustainability, program management, campaigns, and networking.
Nivedita became CEO of CAF India in 2021 and has undertaken an organisation-wide development process, setting the vision, shaping the organisation, and driving growth and impact. Very important to our discussions today under Nivedita’s leadership CAF India is preparing itself to provide project funded support for global grantmakers interested in supporting charitable activities within India, with full regulatory compliance under India’s newly revised Foreign Contributions Regulations Act.
CAF Southern Africa
• CAF Southern Africa (CAFSA) is an independent civil society organisation that promotes and facilitates effective giving, volunteering and 投资 for social change. They work towards strengthening the non-profit sector and civil society in Southern Africa.
• While being a wholly independent entity, CAFSA has been a member of the 别错过今年BOB手机版官网官方APP入口(独一无二 2023全新爆料) since 1997.
• CAFSA’s vision is to increase and enhance giving and social 投资, and to act as a trusted intermediary at the intersection between philanthropy and the non-profit sector.
• CAFSA’s Validate4Good portal allows them to validate non-profit organisations efficiently, lending NPOs credibility and allowing them to become eligible to receive funding.
CEO 简介： Gill Bates, CEO CAF Southern Africa
Gill’s thirty-year career has largely been dedicated to the corporate social 投资 space. She has managed the trusts and foundations of companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, primarily in the financial services sector. Prior to this, Gill practiced clinical social work. With valuable experience both in the corporate and non-profit sectors, Gill understands the pivotal role CAFSA plays as an intermediary in its work to support a strong and vibrant civil society in our young democracy. Gill holds a BA in Social Work and Psychology, an Honours Degree in Education Social Work and a master’s degree in public and Development Management, all from the University of the Witwatersrand.
TUSEV (Third Sector Foundation of Turkey) are the newest member to the 别错过今年BOB手机版官网官方APP入口(独一无二 2023全新爆料), joining in 2020. Established in 1993, they work towards:
• Civil Society Law Reform: Advocating and lobbying, creating and sharing data and resources and promoting CSO participation in decision making processes.
• Effective Giving: Developing a stronger philanthropic infrastructure to promote individual giving and encourage a giving culture.
• Credibility of civil society: Building knowledge, sharing experience and collaborating with civil society and philanthropic actors at national and international level.
• Informing civil society through research & publications: Creating and sharing of data and resources.
CEO 简介： Rana Kotan, Secretary-General TUSEV
Rana has more than twenty years of experience in business and non-profit sectors. She currently serves as Secretary General at Third Sector Foundation of Turkey (TUSEV) leading the organisation with a mission to achieve strong, credible and participatory civil society in Turkey.
Rana has experience in developing programme strategies and implementing grant programmes, designing strategic assessment processes, and developing and maintaining relationships with foreign and local institutions.
Rana serves as a board member of Balkan Civil Society Development Network (BCSDN) and has previously serves as a Governing Council member of the European Foundation Center (EFC) from as well as a National Advisory Group member of the Technical Assistance for Civil Society Organisations.
She is a contributor to Alliance Magazine and speaks frequently at philanthropy seminars and conferences. She holds a BS in Business Administration from Bosphorus University and an MBA from Yale School of Management.